There are many versions of track and dolly out there in the industry and I (Gavin Thurston) have used most of them. I developed this new track and dolly system with a view to it being lightweight and quick to set up but without compromise to the shot. Also in this age of carbon footprint awareness I wanted to reduce the weight of equipment we cart around the world as film crews.
- Quick to rig and de-rig
- Can be supplied with 150mm bowl
- Can carry DSLRs up to full size HD cameras
- Leveling wedges included
- Ride on square dolly optional
- light, quick to assemble, quick to pack. The shots are beautifully smooth and, when used with the motion control motor, you have quality tracking shots.
- Rupert Barrington – Producer and author
The straight track and dolly was easy to transport and rig, and came within my budget reach. I used it with the (MPH) motion control and really lifted the production values of my film by giving me the ability to do beautifully smooth controlled tracking shots on a macro scale.
- Tom Mansfield – cameraman
The recent results from Morocco look stunning.
- Matthew Wright – BBC Producer
MPH Straight track and dolly FAQ
Does it pack down to fly on commercial airlines?
How long does it take to build the track?
Book it for your shoot
To take your shoot to the next level and book the MPH straight track and dolly kit get in touch today. We have multiple kits if you wish to cover your event from every angle. Click here to ask us a question or make a booking.